Covid-19 Trading Update
EMG Events remain fully open during the Covid-19 crisis, click for more details.
Royal Ascot 2020
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, Royal Ascot 2020 (16-20 June 2020) will be held entirely behind closed doors. Whilst it is good news that the event is at least being held, it is unfortunate, for public health and safety reasons, that there will be no public access to the event.
All 36 races of Royal Ascot 2020 will be televised.
Royal Ascot 2021 - 15-19 June 2021
Dates have now been confirmed for Royal Ascot 2021 - Tuesday 15th June to Saturday 19th June.
EMG Events will once again be providing a wide range of hospitality options for Royal Ascot 2021, whilst hopsitality packages for Royal Ascot 2021 have yet to be confirmed they are likely to be similar to 2020's planned packages which included:
- The Furlong Restaurant - bespoke marquee at the east end of the Grandstand adjacent to the Winning Post with a private terrace
- The Gallery Restaurant - spacious restaurant on the first floor of a marquee with private veranda and clear views of the Royal Procession and access to the Queen Anne Enclosure
- Chalets in the Village - private chalets in the Royal Ascot Village, private viewing enclosure and fantastic views of the action with the iconic Grandstand as a backdrop
- The Lawn Club - a modern informal dining area with an elevated deck terrace overlooking the home straight and access to the Queen Anne Enclosure
- The Restaurant in the Village - in the heart of the Royal Ascot Village with private viewing area close to the Winning Post
- The Villiers Club - located in the centre of the track offering a unique view of the action as it unfolds with a viewing area adjacent to the home straight
- The Pavilion Restaurant - large restaurant with private balcony overlooking the Lawns with access to the Parade Ring, Grandstand and track.
We wil be listing 2021's hospitality packages here when they become available.
Early booking price freeze
Any booking for Royal Ascot 2021, placed with EMG Events before 27 June 2020, with a 25% deposit paid in June 2020, will be charged the 2020 pricing.
Please contact Liz Martinez-Gray for further information using the details below for any hospitality you may be thinking of.
ROYAL ASCOT 2021 HOSPITALITY
Hospitality packages for Royal Ascot 2021 will be confirmed and subsequently listed here later this year. If you require specific hospitality details, please get in touch with us.