The Cheltenham Festival is recognised worldwide as the pinnacle of the jump race calendar – it is quite simply the Olympic Games of National Hunt racing. Each day of the festival offers spectacular jump racing, building up to the grand finale, the Gold Cup, on Friday.
Across each of its four race days, the Cheltenham Festival produces a special atmosphere. The ‘Cheltenham Roar’, which refers to the huge amount of noise generated for the start of the first race of the festival, is something not to be missed.
Chase View Boxes
Private boxes are available for groups of 30 / 40 + guests with smaller numbers accommodated in shared boxes. Our private and shared boxes are located on two levels in the temporary structure by the last fences.
The boxes are glass fronted, course facing with viewing balcony and in a prime position standing very close to the trackside.
- Luxurious course facing boxes by the last fences
- Spacious outside viewing balcony
- Club Enclosure & hospitality swing badge
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks, draught Guinness and selected spirits (excluding Champagne)
- Four course luncheon
- Racing tipster to go through the card
- Full afternoon tea
- Colour TV monitors
- Tote betting facility nearby
- Car parking on request
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Floral arrangements
- Racecards & racing newspapers
STEAM TRAIN TRANSFER
We give you the unique opportunity to avoid the race traffic in and around the racecourse by starting your journey at Toddington railway station and taking a magnificent steam train transfer directly to the back of the main Grandstand at Cheltenham Racecourse.
Please see the PDF below for full details, or get in touch.