The Cheltenham Festival is recognised worldwide as the pinnacle of the jump race calendar – it is quite simply the Olympic Games of National Hunt racing. Each day of the festival offers spectacular jump racing, building up to the grand finale, the Gold Cup, on Friday.
The Lollipop Club
A rare opportunity to be in the main Grandstand at Cheltenham rather than down in the temporary structures at the bottom of the hill. No one can argue that the view from the main Grandstand of National Hunt’s greatest racing spectacle is stunning. This facility is all about the view from the seats as they provide the best view on the course. There are panoramic views to your left and the finish takes place in front of you, with the Winning Post directly below.
- Shared 60/64 seater suite located within the Main Grandstand
- Reserved members seating directly overlooking the winning post
- Private tables for 8 or more
- Club Enclosure tickets & hospitality swing badges
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks and selected spirits (ex Champagne)
- Four course luncheon (choice of starter / main)
- Full afternoon tea
- Racing guest speaker Mick Fitzgerald to go through the card (ex jockey and current ITV racing presenter)
- Colour TV monitor & floral decorations
- Tote betting facility nearby
- Car parking on request
- Waiting staff in attendance
STEAM TRAIN TRANSFER
We give you the unique opportunity to avoid the race traffic in and around the racecourse by starting your journey at Toddington railway station and taking a magnificent steam train transfer directly to the back of the main Grandstand at Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Please see the PDF below for more details.