The festive feast of darts at Alexandra Palace - the sport's biggest tournament - will begin on Friday December 13 and will run through to the final on January 1, with 96 players competing for £2.5million in prize money.
Over 85,000 fans will watch the World Championships live over the course of the tournament at the Ally Pally, drinking an anticipated one million pints in the process. Many of them in fancy dress and every single one of them experiencing the unique heady atmosphere that this event creates. The Darts at the Ally Pally has become a Christmas institution - up there with carols and crackers.
Take this event to the extra level with one of our hospitality packages that will get you closer to the action with VIP seating and includes a two-course meal and complimentary bar.
- Reserved prime-location seating
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Two course brunch / dinner served pre-session
- Complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks
- Introduction and betting tips by Darts Legends
- Souvenir programme
- Dedicated entrance
- Dedicated betting service courtesy of William Hill
Please see the PDF below for more details.