The “Mille Miglia” was one of the first great endurance touring events in the world. Inaugurated in 1927 and run 24 times until its demise in 1957 the race run over 1,000 miles from Brescia to Rome and back achieved mythical status in the pantheon of motorsport. Created by two Italian Counts the race helped create the reputations of Alfa Romeo, BMW, Ferrari, Maserati, Mercedes Benz and Porsche to name but a few.
Recreated in 1977 as a classic car rally (only cars built before 1957 are allowed to participate), the “Mille Miglia” has gone on to capture imaginations and create unique memories in one of the most historic and scenic parts of Italy.
Mille Miglia 2020
EMG Events has a fantastic hospitality package / experience for the Mille Miglia for 2020. Join TV celebrity, motoring legend and classic car enthusiast Tiff Needell as we dip in and out of this epic 1,000 mile all-inclusive five-day hosted tour.
Starting and ending in Brescia near Lake Garda the route heads south to Rome, over scenic mountain roads and through coastal villages. Beautiful original cars, many of which are totally unique and priceless, are piloted by glamourous owners from all over the world and include multi-millionaire enthusiasts, Countesses, Princes and celebrities.
Our carefully planned programme will immerse you in the history of this classic event as you enjoy exclusive viewing and privileged hospitality at some truly memorable locations, transferring in the comfort of our chauffeured vehicles. Our boutique hotels are perfectly located and of course you’ll enjoy wonderful locations, breath-taking scenery and fabulous wining and dining throughout
- One-night accommodation with breakfast – Private hotel on the shores of Lake Garda close to Brescia
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast – Boutique hotel in the medieval centre of Bologna
- Welcome to the Mille Miglia drinks reception with Tiff Needell
- Exclusive access and private tour of the Mille Miglia Museum including aperitivo with dinner & drinks
- Visit to Brescia on Day 1 of the Mille Miglia to witness all the buildup and enjoy the unique atmosphere
- VIP Day in the beautiful walled city of Corinaldo, including privileged access passes with viewing of the cars just feet away from our exclusive reserved seating area
- Optional private tour to Lamborghini factory.
Please see the PDF below for full details or get in touch.