Taking place every 2 years the Grand Prix de Monaco Historique has become one of the highlights of the racing calendar. Held on the F1 circuit just two weeks before the F1 race itself, this amazing weekend recreates the golden age of car racing where speed, excitement, melodic exhausts and the smell of burnt castor oil will transport you back to the 40, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s.
Monaco Historic 2020
EMG Events has a fantastic four-day weekend package, hosted by celebrity host and regular classic racer Tiff Needell, for Monaco Historic 2020.
There is a packed programme of racing covering Grand Prix and sports cars from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s, competing on the same narrow streets that F1 cars will be lapping, the package includes the very best grandstand seats on Saturday and a full day of VIP hospitality with fabulous views across the harbour section of the circuit on Sunday.
There will be plenty of time to socialise including our ‘Welcome’ Dinner’ set in one of the most beautiful medieval hilltop villages in the South of France and Sunday’s post-race gathering.
- Chauffeured airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Chauffeured transfers to and from Monaco with privileged access parking (Sat & Sun)
- Three nights stay in a superior room at our boutique hotel, Nice (Monaco optional upgrade)
- Chauffeured return transfers late Friday to St Paul Vence with time to explore
- Welcome drinks and dinner in St Paul De Vence hosted by Tiff Needell
- Saturday: Reserved seat in K stand overlooking the harbour section (Hospitality optional upgrade)
- Sunday: Full Hospitality in our VIP Balcony with panoramique views over the circuit and harbour
- Post race harbourside supper with drinks
- Hosted by Tiff Needell.
Please see the PDF below for full details or get in touch.