The Paul Foston Academy
You can now spend your time more effectively building client relationships while playing golf without having to necessary give up a whole working day. This unique way to entertain your clients is available in half or full-day options suitable for beginners to scratch golfers.
Specialists in corporate golf events, EMG Golf has added this new indoor/outdoor tuition facility to its portfolio. Catering for two to 12 people, your clients learn to improve their game in a relaxed, informal setting in the heart of the Kent countryside – with personal tuition from one of Golf Monthly's Top 25 coaches, Paul Foston.
Complete with stream and 17th Century barn this unique venue enables you to enjoy a half day or full day of client hospitality in a relaxed, picturesque setting.
The academy is open year round and includes:
- advanced golf simulators giving essential information, including ball flight, shot distance, club face angle and swing tempo
- an indoor Huxley modular green, to help golfers accomplish the perfect putt
- an outdoor 900 sq ft Huxley putting green, providing the ideal surface year round – running at a speed of between 10-11 on the Stimpmeter (Championship course pace)
- an outside short game course in a natural golfing landscape with a 1800 sq ft Huxley chipping green and two bunkers – including one 4ft-high for those tricky sand shots.
Paul Foston – head professional for 30 years, Paul Foston has taken 5 tour players to European victories, including Jamie Spence and Paul Way.
Tailored to your needs
All EMG events are tailored to the client's exact requirements, including half day and full day packages, plus course time, tuition, catering and overnight accommodation, where requested.
This unique venue, benefits you by:
- maximising your time with your clients in a friendly, informal environment
- having "Introduction to golf" events for non golfers in a less formal atmosphere
- catering for all your clients, from scratch golfers to beginners
- tailoring the event to suit your requirements, from a few hours of tuition to a full day and overnight accommodation if required.
Find out more:
Get in touch with EMG Events to find out how we can make your Golf Activity Day the success it deserves to be.