There are many reasons to hold a corporate golf event , here are just a few which could promote and market your company whilst having fun and entertainment in a relaxed atmosphere:
- to reward and motivate your staff.
- to entertain key clients and build relationships.
- to have an enjoyable day out of the office.
- to arrange competitions with your clients.
Why use our Corporate Golf Service
Our experience in running corporate golf days will relieve you of all the time and effort involved in arranging your event, allowing you to sit back and enjoy your day. Through our close association with numerous venues around the UK and Europe we are confident that we can find the right venue to suit your budget, location and golfing requirements.
Our services provide our clients flexible and efficient solutions for promoting their golf events - while managing the time-consuming administration and logistical tasks associated with organising the event. Client responsibilities become more simplified; allowing them to mainly focus on marketing and promoting the golf event – along with concentrating on other existing business matters associated with day-to-day operations.
The main focus of our services will always centre on facilitating and managing the event, we can also incorporate our on-site golf professionals to hit golf shots during the event.
Personal Event Management
You will be allocated a highly skilled personal event coordinator who will advise and help you from your initial enquiry through to the end of your event. We will tailor-make a package to suit your exact needs. We also offer a range of fantastic golf day extras guaranteed to enhance your event.
We have many years experience of organising golf days for Corporate and Non Corporate events. Our service includes:
- location of golf course for event
- course booking
- online website invitation service for your clients / associates
- full catering arrangements
- handling of all arrangements with golf course (golf game, food service, pairing, scoring, etc.)
- supervision of registration on day of event
- starter service
- handling of all activities on day of event
- suggestions for and review of course enhancements
- competition organisation
- organisation of raffles, prizes
- suggestion of and provision for all necessary items (e.g., raffles, golfer gifts, Sponsor tee-signs, major sponsor boards, awards, photography) on a per cost basis.
Find out more:
Get in touch with EMG Events to find out how we can make your Corporate or company Golf Day the success it deserves to be.